If you have recently credited some funds to your Cash App account and now you want to withdraw them, you might wonder why your Cash App bitcoin verification is failed.
This process can continue for longer time or take several hours or even a day. Fortunately, you can read some simple steps to verify your account and solve the upcoming problem.
Here are a few examples:
- First, check the email address and transaction address of your account you have provided. If they are correct, try the transaction again.
- if above method didn’t work, try to contact Cash App Support service. They can help and fix the issue.
- If these steps fail, the problem may be with the bank or email address you have provided to cash app. Reconsider it once again and then try step 1.
- Check whether your bank is frozen or not, contact the app’s customer support team and request an update.
Mostly, your Cash App Bitcoin verification will take a while because if details are wrong. Alternatively, try to send your bitcoins to another account . If you only have single account , try to link another, this may solve your problem. Contact the customer support team if you still cannot receive your Transaction.
The most common reason your Cash App bitcoin verification is pending are due to entering an invalid email address or SSN. Try to re-enter the email address and SSN .
Steps to register to Cash app Bitcoin Verification Failed
- Go to Cash app and sign up.
- Verify your e-mail address and ID.
- The app will ask a photo, provide your latest photograph.
- If you have valid ID , then the verification process will be done in 48 hours and you will be able to send and receive bitcoins among your family and friends.
Related Post: How To Transfer Money From Venmo To Cash App
Why my Cash app saying It can’t verify my identity?
Proper ways to verify your ID:
- To use Cash App, you must have a valid social security number i.e., SSN.
- To verify your identity, you have to provide your last four digits of your SSN. Also upload a picture of yourself to verify your identity.
- Now, link your bank account to cash app.
- You must check that your name , ID and other given data is correct and valid from higher authority.
The reason why Cash App wants to verify your ID is to protect privacy and data of both user and company. Once you are verified, you can access the Cash App’s full range of services, including transactions. Once verified, now you can also apply for a Visa Cash debit card system. After the verification, you can buy and sell bitcoins.
How to I Bypass ID verification?
If you want to use Cash App without Identity, you need to find a way to bypass the whole ID verification process.
The given steps below will guide you through the entire process.
- You must first register yourself on Cash App.
- For registering you must fill out your social security number, and photo. Then wait for a minimum of 24 hours for the process to be completed.
- This process requires you to submit your SSN or a scanned image of a driver’s license or state ID as proof of identity.
- If you don’t have any valid SSN, never enter it. Instead, provide a fake or virtual one.
- Your phone number contains your personal information, Don’t use it, instead use a fake phone number will allow you to fake your identity.
- Cash App requires a fingerprint scan or a PIN for identification purposes. You can also use a fake or virtual number to make a fake account.
By doing this step, you will be able to get do the transaction you need without submitting your actual identity. In this way, you will be able to make transactions on Cash App, without accessing the advanced features.
How do I verify Bitcoin on Cash App without an ID?
- Open your Cash app
- Follow down the Bitcoin option from the home screen.
- click on the Enable and then, Withdraw Deposits option.
- Fill in the required information such as email id or other details.
- You will now get confirmation via email. Please confirm it.
- Click on Submit after answering all asked questions by Cash App during conformation.
- Cash App will now show you the scanner to verify your Bitcoin ID.
Can I buy Bitcoin on Cash app without verification?
It is not possible to buy bitcoin in cash app without verification. You have to do your KYC before doing any transaction. However you can buy bitcoin without linking your bank account or if your bank account has failed to link to cash app.
Below are some steps to do:
- Once you have verified your Identity, the next step is to enter your bitcoin address account. keep the same name as on your debit card.
- Then, enter your unique Cash tag to access your Cash app account.
- Your Cash tag must be at least a letter long and contain a maximum of 20 characters. Then, you can log in to your account and view your transaction history .
Limitations of buying bitcoin without linking your bank account:
The app has a warning or kind of notice that you need to read before purchasing. It says that your wallet only supports Bitcoin. You can’t purchase any other cryptocurrencies through Cash App, for example Bitcoin SV or Ethereum. You can, however, send Bitcoin through Cash App. The app will ask you to enter a PIN to verify your ID before confirming your payments.